CarPlay version of Voice Dream MailSpeaking Email FAQ | Home | All FAQs
Q: Voice Dream Mail for CarPlay?
Voice Dream Mail doesn't have CarPlay integration. Speaking Email CarPlay has similar features.
Here's how Speaking Email CarPlay is better:
- Voice Dream Email recommends that it should not be used while driving, whereas we have designed Speaking Email CarPlay with driver safety in mind from the get go
- Smart content detection - listen to email with the clutter of signatures and disclaimers
What is Speaking Email CarPlay?
An app for iPhone and Apple CarPlay that reads your email out loud to you. It intelligently extracts content from emails (minus the signatures, disclaimers and threads). And it lets you action your email - archive, mark-as-read, trash, flag - using the CarPlay interface controls. It works Office 365 and Gmail email accounts, as well as most other providers including any standard IMAP server.
Who is it for?
People who are busy and run out of time to get through their inbox. People who want to make productive use of time when driving between appointments.
What if I don't have CarPlay?
See our other product Speaking Email for iPhone and Android for anyone who doesn't have CarPlay.
Is is free?
Yes it is free to download and you can do a lot with the free version. Free features:
- Email text-to-speech (TTS) with smart content detection (this is awesome, you will be blown away!)
- CarPlay buttons next/prev, archive, flag, delete
Do I have to upgrade?
Nope, but you can upgrade for:
- Multiple accounts
- Attachment reading
- Voice commands (you will love this!)
- Dictation - reply/forward/compose (you will love this even more!)