Help us diagnose an issueSpeaking Email FAQ | Home | All FAQs
Q: I struck a problem, can I send you a screenshot?
A: We take bug reports and usability issues very seriously, and would like to hear from you with as much detail as possible to help us sort out the issue. If there is a problem, quite often the app will log an error report. Sometimes a screen shot from your phone can be helpful in diagnosing the problem. To take a screen shot you can follow these instructions:
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top or side of your device.
- Immediately press and release the Home button.
- To find your screenshot, go to the Photos app > Albums and tap Camera Roll.
- Send us the screen shot, along with the time, date you took it, and a detailed description of the problem and events immediately leading up to it.
What is Speaking Email CarPlay?
An app for iPhone and Apple CarPlay that reads your email out loud to you. It intelligently extracts content from emails (minus the signatures, disclaimers and threads). And it lets you action your email - archive, mark-as-read, trash, flag - using the CarPlay interface controls. It works Office 365 and Gmail email accounts, as well as most other providers including any standard IMAP server.
Who is it for?
People who are busy and run out of time to get through their inbox. People who want to make productive use of time when driving between appointments.
What if I don't have CarPlay?
See our other product Speaking Email for iPhone and Android for anyone who doesn't have CarPlay.
Is is free?
Yes it is free to download and you can do a lot with the free version. Free features:
- Email text-to-speech (TTS) with smart content detection (this is awesome, you will be blown away!)
- CarPlay buttons next/prev, archive, flag, delete
Do I have to upgrade?
Nope, but you can upgrade for:
- Multiple accounts
- Attachment reading
- Voice commands (you will love this!)
- Dictation - reply/forward/compose (you will love this even more!)