Ways to help promote Speaking Email CarPlaySpeaking Email FAQ | Home | All FAQs
Q: Love it! How can I help?
A: If you really like Speaking Email CarPlay we would be super appreciative if you could help us promote the app.
Here are some ways you could help us:
- Mention it to your friends and people you work with (word of mouth in person is still the best!)
- Email us a review we can use on our website (a couple of sentences about how you use the app and how useful you find it). We always love to get this feedback.
- Give us 5 stars on the App Store and optionally paste your review
- Leave your review on any competitors App Store products you tried mentioning how Speaking Email CarPlay is better!
- Follow us on Linked In
- Follow us on Facebook and post your review on our page
- Follow us on Twitter
- Write a post on Linked in, Facebook or Twitter
Just something simple like:
"If anyone is looking for an email app for CarPlay, I'd recommend downloading Speaking Email CarPlay
We really appreciate all the positive support and recommendations we've had so far from users. Every one helps!
What is Speaking Email CarPlay?
An app for iPhone and Apple CarPlay that reads your email out loud to you. It intelligently extracts content from emails (minus the signatures, disclaimers and threads). And it lets you action your email - archive, mark-as-read, trash, flag - using the CarPlay interface controls. It works Office 365 and Gmail email accounts, as well as most other providers including any standard IMAP server.
Who is it for?
People who are busy and run out of time to get through their inbox. People who want to make productive use of time when driving between appointments.
What if I don't have CarPlay?
See our other product Speaking Email for iPhone and Android for anyone who doesn't have CarPlay.
Is is free?
Yes it is free to download and you can do a lot with the free version. Free features:
- Email text-to-speech (TTS) with smart content detection (this is awesome, you will be blown away!)
- CarPlay buttons next/prev, archive, flag, delete
Do I have to upgrade?
Nope, but you can upgrade for:
- Multiple accounts
- Attachment reading
- Voice commands (you will love this!)
- Dictation - reply/forward/compose (you will love this even more!)